Monday 26 January 2015

Review of the Electro Lip Balm

Greetings of the day dear readers!
i might have been a little late on this one but I thought it was important to give my take on this. So here I am with a review of the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm.

PICTURE CREDITS: www.boots.com

What I like the most?

  • It's colorful & nice
  • It's got this lovely neon kick
  • It's in a very cute black cover
What could be better?
  • It's availability could be better. I tried getting this one particular shade "Pink Shock" for over a month. I finally did! Woaahhh Victoryyy is what I felt!

So yes I have tried strike a rose and pink shock as I prefer lip balms in shades of pink and where is my take:

Strike a Rose: The color doesn't show as much. However I like how it is subtle inspite of being neonish. So its a good buy if you're not the neon kind but you probably took it because.. umm everyone is got one of these or you probably liked the packaging.

Pink Shock: Shocking pink, hot and glamorous. I love love this one. as earlier mentioned I had to wait for a mover a month to get it however I must say that it was totally worth the wait.

If you wish to know whether you should buy it or not?

Well I would say, you definitely should if you haven't till now.


Comment below with your take on the same. Keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment