Tuesday 30 December 2014

That Girl

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette.

That girl remembers me or not? Have I changed? Am I the same? Will she recognize me or will she refuse to accept me this way? Well, I am handsome is what girls say but would my girl like me this way? 
It didn't matter to me how she looks now, pretty or not I still loved her the same way but would it matter to her that her guy is no more the guy he used to be? It shouldn't I thought but what if it did to her?
Meeting her after two whole years, met her in college last. Chats we did but long distance relationships are difficult even the world says. Stress has taken away my charm is what my mother has to say what if my girl thinks the same way? 
Every night I bid her goodbye with a kiss on whatsapp or mail she did too but did it mean as much as it meant to me or was it just anyway? 

Well this is what a guy had to say while he was dressing up for a date with the love of his life after two years. He shifted to Delhi while she stayed back in Mumbai where they did graduation together. They always kept in touch ever since then, the guy had fallen for her long back but the girl had nothing to say! She liked him in college, she had already admitted but long distance relationship was not her thing.
Now that finally Kunal was getting back after his Masters, he realizes that a lot has changed. He is not the same chirpy guy he used to be, the one who could make any girl go mad for him. He had become a tough guy now, time had taught him a lot. His face was a proof of that!

The date begun, the girl was surprised to see Kunal look so much like a man, she almost hated the rugged look on his face. She wanted the old Kunal back for she had not been able to say but she loved him still the same way. On hinting Kunal understood and asked her to excuse him for a bit got his beard shaven and then carried on the date.


No comments:

Post a Comment