Monday 23 March 2015

Healthy Breakfast

Breakfast is one of the most important meal of the day. In fact
the very first meal of the day. We start our day with eating breakfast and then
move on to start the day. A good and healthy breakfast gives my day a good
start and hence it is considered to be the most important meal of the day. I as
a person am extremely punctual and particular about my food and diet. Given the
stress and anxiety levels these days, I simply do not compromise on my daily
diet and the first part of my daily diet comprises of a good and healthy
breakfast. I generally prefer to start off my day early, as I am an early person
and more so a morning person, and then in the latter half of the day, I prefer
spending quality time with my family and friends. And so with getting up early
in the morning comes great responsibility to ensure that I have a good and
filling breakfast to keep me moving all day long.
I have a sweet tooth and hence I always prefer to add some
sweet to my meals, be it my early morning breakfast or lunch, I prefer taking
something sweet, as my craving for sweet just does not seem to be in control
and with all guilt I consume some sweets, although I do ensure I take minimal
quantity with the fear of putting on those extra kilos. Now to specify my early
morning breakfast, let me tell you I prefer having a good healthy meal at the
same time I avoid taking too heavy meals, which have oil and butter. I prefer
to keep it simple yet healthy and filling. All thanks to Kellogg’s I can live
up to this healthy regime of mine, because Kellogg’s takes care of the fact
that our early morning meal is nutritious and at the same time good enough in
all nutrients to keep us on the go all day.
Coming to latest recipes that Gupta Ji’s family has come up
with I am sure to go to their place for a Nashta, for a reason which fits well
in my bill and also because it has all the required ingredients that I love the
most. I would love to go to Gupta Ji’s place for Nashta to enjoy Custard apple
Cornflakes, as it would give my taste buds the required sweetness that they
need and at the same time help me control my calorie intake, as it is going to
have custard apple, along with Cornflakes. The milk and walnuts along with the
flakes and custard apple pulp would be a perfect combination to it, and will help
me balance my intake of proteins as well.
Gupta Ji, this recipe of yours, has tempted me enough to be
there at your place to enjoy a good morning breakfast and give my day a perfect
and healthy start. I am going to Gupta Ji’s place for some yummy Sitaphal
Cornflakes Nashta.

Go check out link below for some yummy and mouth-watering
recipes.




No comments:

Post a Comment