Sunday 22 March 2015

FAMILY

When anybody asks what makes me the happiest or what is that one thing that brings immense joy and contentment, I had a lot of things to write about and share, but the one closest to me is definitely happiness of my family.

My family means everything to me. It is the reason of my happiness. It very well is also the reason of my existence. I can say that whatever I am today is all because of the love and the support of my family. Thus is there is anything that makes me happy it definitely has to be the happiness of my family. My family has my mother, my father and my sisters.
Little joys of the family and those simple moments of joy also bring happiness to me. Like simply celebrating birthdays with family, celebrating festivals with them, etc bring a lot of joy and contentment.
Just the other day we got the news that my sister was selected in her campus placements and she had got a posting in Pune. We were all very happy for her. Although none of us in the family wanted to part from her but we very well did understand what that posting meant to her. We understood that the posting was an important turning point in her career and she shouldn’t let it go for our sake. We also saw how happy she was with this and thus with a heavy heart but a heart full of hope, we let her go.
This I think is the most important, although however attached we may be to any person we shall let them choose the best for themselves. We must never let our attachment or our love come in way of their happiness. Because our love is ultimately judged my whether or not we were happy in their happiness and when we find happiness in others happiness, this is when we can say that it is true love.
Thus I can say with a lot of pride today that my love for my family is very true. I find happiness in their happiness. If they are happy, I am happy and their sorrows bring grief and pain. Well not to mistake this with over attachment or possessiveness, had that been the case I wouldn’t let my sister take up the job far away from home.  Love is when you’re happy in others happiness. My family’s happiness means a lot to me and to quite an extent I can do anything that it takes to see them happy because they mean a lot to me. They are my guide, my mentor, my motivation and it wouldn’t be an overstatement if I called them the reason for my existence.
I love my family and it is my family’s happiness that makes me the most happy.

LINK HERE, head on to : http://CokeURL.com/96jnc

TVC HERE-

No comments:

Post a Comment