Thursday 30 October 2014

All time favorite

Here I am with my 10th post, making it big ain't I? Well currently, I am working extensively on my blog and trust me I am loving every bit of it. I hope you all are liking my posts too.

Here is a post on my all time favorite NIVEA CREAM 
Yes, summer ho ya winter I love NIVEA, did that rhyme? Shit no, I tried to but never mind. 



SOURCE: NYKAA.COM

Here is what you must know about this lovely cream-
The unmatched moisturizer for every skin type, for children as well as for adults and during all seasons. NIVEA  provides the skin with all it needs to stay pure, fresh and smooth.

Why I love it?
Works well on dryness.
Mild cream without any side effects.
Economical.
Travel friendly.


So yes, this by far is best all purpose cream and very much effective for dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment